Dec 30, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ok, ok... so it's been awhile since Christmas... but Merry Christmas anyway! I enjoyed eating the christmas presents, and underneath all of that tasty paper was noisey toys that light up and talk and even crawl! woo whoo! Aunt Emy and Uncle Kurt couldn't make it so the sent me lots of stuff, I got clothes and sparkeling shoes and carseat toys galore! Cousin Tristan along with Uncle Travis and Aunt Amber sent me some cool clothes and even a new book that goes algong with all my rainforset stuff! That was the first book dad read to me! We went to ALL the family get togethers, Grandma Wood's, Great Grandma Pownall's, Nama & Nampa Smith's and Grandma & Grandpa Pownall's! We are very much in demand. At Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith's, Cousin Alexi put raindeer on my head and mom and nama jumped in the picture. So needless to say I've been pretty busy so I'm just getting around to blogging about it!

1 comment:

auntie.em said...

little miss grey,
so glad you are liking your presents uncle kurt and i sent you. your such a growing girl!! can't wait to see you again!