Dec 2, 2008

CIVIL WAR GAME

We went to Geo & Annette's to watch the big game, & to have a "Enchilada" giving. Lets just say dad got a little riled up watching the Beavers go down in flames. I myself was doing my part to help... i started off in my cheerleader outfit, but soon got too hot so I stripped down to my diaper and Uncle Geo tried to keep me happy. Being the team player that i am, i jumped back into cheer leading when dad insisted that i would bring good luck in the fourth quarter. yeah... not soo much! Geo ended up fanning me with a pillow while i sat with dad.After the game I watched as dad tried to release some anger by playing the boxing Wii game, when he just about took out the De Paz's new TV with a nice flying kick. We quickly switched to a balancing game instead! By that time it was way past my bed time so mom took me home so that i could go to bed.

No comments: