Dec 4, 2008

BLISSFULLY IN LOVE


So... this is the best toy ever, and I decided to blog about it when Aunt Emy asked about him when she overheard him squealing on the phone. I just have to say that I LOVE MY BUG! My first acquaintance was when my friend Cailey introduced me to her bug. It was then that I decided that I had to have one, lucky for me mom agreed. From that point on it's been pretty hot and heavy between us. He goes EVERYWHERE with us, and is always around in the time of need. For instance car rides, and grocery stores. when I become bored and restless, wanting out of the HORRIBLE car seat...magically there's the bug! You can bend and pull him, and yes he screams a little as he blinks red... and it's great! It's like i can inflict all the pain i want on him and then laugh about it. We've decided to take our relationship to the next level, as i try to EAT him! So far the bug seems to relish my hugs and kisses and is even drool proof, this MUST be love....

No comments: