Dec 13, 2008

HERE TO SUPERVISE













This week was a busy week for us! We went hunting for a Christmas tree... and decorated our tree. Then we had Uncle Geo and Aunt Annette over for dinner and I had to get dressed up for pictures- and let me tell you Maggie is sooo not photogenic! Then to top things off, we did our Christmas shopping & no, I will not tell you what you got! Man... it's a good thing I was there to supervise this stuff. I mean who knows how long it would have taken Mom & Dad if I wasn't around! It only takes them FOREVER to get out the front door, imagine life without me...

1 comment:

auntie.em said...

little miss grey....have i told you lately that you are just the cutest little thing. can't wait to see what you picked out for me since you were supervising and all. i love you to pieces and missing you all the time!!!