Dec 21, 2008

FUN TIMES IN BAD WEATHER















So yeah I already told you guys we got snow, but it hasn't stopped! We've got over a foot of snow and it's here to stay! Maggie has mixed emotions about the snow. She doesn't like to go out in the kennel, but when she stays in the house she's bad and eats her dog bed and the Christmas tree lights... what she DOES seem to like is going out in running like a lunatic in the snow. We even made a play date out of it last night and invited Lou-Dog to come play. They had fun, and I had a good time too. Most of the time I was trying to figure out where the snow comes from, and I'll have to get back to you on that one. Mom and Dad took turns snuggling me inside their jackets since my snow outfit wasn't waterproof. Megan (who came with Ryan and Lou) pointed out that Dad looked pregnant and Mom thought that was pretty funny!

No comments: